86" Inch Full hood flexible rear window
The common mistake made if you have a Series 1 86/88" or 107/109" is to order a later series 2/3 type hood.
This problem we find is common so please only order a 86" Hood for either Series 1 86&88" The stick sets and interiors and hoods are all the same.The wheel base was extended by 2" from the windscreen forward so this does not effect any trim.
The same also applies to Series 1 107&109" with ref to trim and hoods
The Hood attaches to the windscreen with a series webbing that hooks under the teeth
The rear curtain has a single flexible rear window and there is also the option to have side windows
The hood attaches to the side of the vehicle with ropes.
Our skilled staff understand exactly what is required and ensure that all our hoods are made with care and attention to detail.
Deep Weave Canvas is the new benchmark set by Exmoor Trim when using a 100% natural Cotton fibre. Canvas has many pitfalls and by using modern manufacturing techniques and proofing we have reproduced the original colour, greatly reduced shrinkage and retained all the crucial features that all our customers have come to expect from an Exmoor Trim Hood.
1. A tighter weave giving superior rain proofing and durability
2. Accurate colour matching to original colours with archived canvas samples
3. Vat dyed ensuring the colour has penetrated all the way through the cotton canvas
4. Improved colourfast rating. Ensuring that the natural UV fading takes longer to occur especially in hot climates
5. Cold water shrinkage of the natural cotton fibre greatly reduced
Warp being -2.5% Weft being -1.0%(warp and weft is the direction of the weave strands). Standard canvas being about 3.5% on the warp and 3% on the weft.
Product Availability & Shipping